STOP MR. COOPER FORECLOSURE
About Mr. Cooper
Mr. Cooper, formerly Nationstar Mortgage Holdings Inc. was founded in 1994 and is headquartered in the Dallas, Texas, area. Nationstar Holdings consists of Nationstar Mortgage, which provides servicing and originations for homeowners throughout the United States, and Xome, which provides technology and data enhanced solutions to the real estate market and companies engaged in the origination and/or servicing of mortgage loans. As of June 30, 2017, Nationstar employed approximately 7,000 people and is one of the largest mortgage servicers in the United States with a servicing portfolio of approximately $500 billion and more than 3 million customers. In August 2017, Nationstar began doing business as Mr. Cooper
Foreclosure Prevention Options
Mr. Cooper participates in a wide variety of foreclosure prevention options. Some of the more popular options are shown below.
Under a federal law called the Service members Civil Relief Act, you may be entitled to a range of benefits that can make your situation easier. If your loan was originated prior to your military service, you may be entitled to protection from foreclosure during your active service and twelve months following it. Keep Your Keys can help you qualify for SCRA benefits if you are:
- A regular member of the U.S. Armed Forces (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, or Coast Guard).
- Reserve or National Guard personnel who have been activated and are on federal active duty. (National Guard members and members of state military units who are called to state active duty are not covered by SCRA. However, many states have enacted laws that extend SCRA protections to such service members who are called to state active duty.)
- National Guard personnel under a call or order to active duty for more than 30 consecutive days under section 502(f) of title 32, - - United States Code, for purposes of responding to a national emergency declared by the President and supported by federal funds.
- An active service member of the commissioned corps of the Public Health Service and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration.
- A U.S. citizen serving with the armed forces of a nation with which the United States is allied in the prosecution of a war or military action.
Hardest Hit Funds
The Hardest Hit Fund is a federal program created to assist homeowners in areas most affected by the economic downturn that began in 2007. Programs and eligibility vary by state. Mr. Cooper currently participates in certain HHF programs in Washington, D.C., Alabama, Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Mississippi, Nevada, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Carolina, and Tennessee.
Our staff has decades of experience working with Nationstar and their new brand Mr. Cooper on successful loan modifications. We understand exactly what this lender is looking for and will help you structure your application so that you don't get declined for incorrect paperwork, net present value, or debt to income ratios. Let us complete their request for mortgage assistance with you, so that everything is complete right on the first try. Click here to get started
If you’re approved for this option and are able to sell your home, the sales proceeds will be applied toward your mortgage debt. In most cases, the remaining mortgage debt will be forgiven, but it depends on state law and investor requirements. You’ll also avoid the foreclosure process and get a head start on repairing your credit. Keep Your Keys will hold your hand thru the entire process and will get you relocated into a new home that makes sense
Keep Your Keys
Keep Your Keys is highly experienced in helping homeowners stop foreclosure. We have a thorough understanding of the products Mr. Cooper offers as well as their internal processes to get them approved and completed. With our 5 star reviews and exceptional customer service you would be hard pressed to find a better partner. Leave your checkbook at home and contact us today for a no cost, no obligation, appointment to get started.